facebook

informal recruitment

by: 2nd year

Can anyone tell me which sororities are participating in informal recruitment? i cannot find anything please help

Posted By: 2nd year
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ggggggg   

Pha will release a list sooner or later I’m pretty sure, but many sororities do it, especially lower tier ones like AOPi and AEPhi always do it

By: Ggggggg
#2  by: DG   

DG is but I think their's is invitation only.DG

By: DG
#3  by: as said above   

pha will release a list and participating sororitys will probably post about their events if they are having thme (for ones that aren't invite only). Informal can be tough because sometimes they're only looking for a small number of girls, so definitely keep your mind open and options broad if greek life is really something you're interested in to maximize the chance you'll make it into one. I can tell you from experience informal is usually a much more enjoyable experience than formal.

By: as said above
#4  by: Ugh    

First, for the 100th time, it’s not about tiers. So don’t assume that based on what uneducated people try to say. AEPhi hasn’t had to do informal in years. DG and Pi Phi have both done informal while I’ve been at OSU.

Second, chapters are recruiting now. There will not be a “list” posted. You can go to the PHA website and email the VP Recruitment and she will tell you.

Unofficially, the more active chapters are on social media, the more likely it is that they’re doing informal. If they’re doing a lot of posts about why their sisters joined or why they love their chapter, that may be an unofficial sign that they may currently be recruiting.

By: Ugh
by: CobfusedAug 22, 2018 5:56:45 PM

How do you find the email of the recruitment vp ... doesn’t look like it’s on website

By: Cobfused
by: LolAug 25, 2018 12:18:28 AM

Don’t know why this is downvoted because it’s the most true. I joined via informal & the only way I knew the chapters was by personally reaching out to PHA to find out all that were doing it.

By: Lol
#5  by: also   

I think the list would have to be out already if not soon cuz im pretty sure some sororitys already started doing events today.

By: also

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.