facebook

cob

by: sophomore

who all is doing COB this fall and should i get references? there are certain houses that im interested in but i feel like if they have spots they won’t be public knowledge and i want to join a sorority

Posted By: sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: COB   

Some of the houses doing COB are invitation only. These are chapters that only have a few openings. So you a rec would only help you if you are invited in these houses.
I don't have a list of who is doing open parties but I know of at least 2 that are doing invite only. Check with PHA and they will give you the info you need

By: COB
by: questionAug 21, 2018 6:27:47 AM

The ones doing invite only— will we find out which & be able to contact them? Or is it usually pretty strict that they have to know you prior?

By: question
by: COBAug 21, 2018 7:00:08 AM

Invite-only COB is when houses only have a handful - like, 5, for example - openings and they already know people they might want to fill those spots - friends of actives for the most part. There's no point in making it more public as they'd just get lots of interested girls who would then be disappointed.

By: COB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.