facebook

fall informal

by: soph

have they decided which sororities are doing fall informal? i really want to rush but Id prefer to do informal because it’s less stressful.

Posted By: soph
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rho Gam   

Dont listen to the people above, a lot of sororitys do informal. Its all based on numbers and graduating class, however a lot of sororities won't advertise it on anything because they only take 2 or 3 girls and dont want many applicants. These sororities typically dont find out until partially into the semester. Some will absolutely advertise that they are recruiting so I recommend going to those events to get a feel for the girls. If you know a lot of girls in an organization or you liked one a lot during formal recruitment, feel free to reach out to someone in it or contact their president! You never know!

By: Rho Gam
#2  by: @ Rho Gam   

The only ones that need members are the awful ones that couldnt recruit well enough against everybody else

By: @ Rho Gam
by: Ur an idiotAug 9, 2018 12:43:45 PM

Lmao it all has to do with the numbers set by PHA and how many girls have graduated vs how many girls they took in their last few PCs. Sure if a chapter has a lot of girls drop that’s one thing, but most chapters that do Informal do it bc they had a large senior class graduate. If you were actually a rho gam you would know that

By: Ur an idiot
#3  by: Ugh    

So tired of this question. This info won’t be released until the day of the involvement fair. Most chapters know themselves if they probably will be, but it’s not public info yet.

By: Ugh
#4  by: Total   

PHA is supposed to release Fall Total this week and chapters that are under will recruit. Right now, chapters range from about 125 to 165 members so it will probably me somewhere in the middle.
Some chapters that only have a few openings will have invitation only parties rather than go through the trouble of COR. Total is also not reflective of whether a sorority is good or not. A lot has to do with how many seniors graduated or went early alum.

By: Total
by: AccurateAug 14, 2018 5:56:39 PM

Correct and good info to pass along.

By: Accurate
#5  by: ya   

I actually heard DG is doing it

By: ya
by: sourceAug 20, 2018 4:51:23 PM

thats true

By: source

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.