Fuzzy
AePhi
AOPi
DZ

Posted By: Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: That's more like it   

I agree with the above post. It's funny that Reagan had nothing to say about KD, they're just kind of "there" and you kind of wonder why their so high up. PiPhi is definitely NOT the top house, it's between Alpha Phi and Theta right now. DG is trying to survive, and Kappa... we'll see what happens to them. The rest makes sense, with DDD at the top of the middle tier followed by Chi O, and everyone else is pretty much irrelevant.

By: That's more like it
by: KDJun 6, 2013 11:26:38 AM

Yeah

By: KD
#2  by: uhh   

DG and Kappa should not be above KD. they used to be, but DG got a horrible 2013 pledge class, the girls are so unattractive. Kappa got a good pledge class but are now screwed. And I agree with your top 3

By: uhh
by: between thoseJun 7, 2013 11:14:03 PM

lists ronald reagan did better except that id say DG is still above KD, theyre pledge class isnt anything as bad as Piphi's was in 2012

By: between those
#3  by: KD   

KD is "there" because they do stuff with the best fraternities, have pretty girls, and have good grades.

by: GoshJun 10, 2013 10:12:50 AM

Get over yourself. No one cares.

By: Gosh
by: .Jun 10, 2013 10:32:02 AM

im sorry, werent you 9th out of 15?

By: .
by: yesJun 10, 2013 11:04:54 AM

Exactly! KD is probably all

By: yes
by: ....Jun 10, 2013 11:06:20 AM

KD is probably all over this page...

By: ....
#4  by: KD   

kd girls are the saddest and most desperate on campus. they try to be someone theyre not.

by: AaaOct 17, 2013 10:41:27 AM

Ha yeah. This is pretty accurate. They have a few really attractive and fun girls that I like a lot but most of them are dull and clueless

By: Aaa
#5  by: uproar   

Get ready for another uproar: Since a lot of these comments are about KD I'm going to try and put this argument to rest. Now I am NOT a KD, you can believe me or not, but I'm going to say the good AND bad about them and be very honest. KD is bottom of the top tier. Why wouldn't i put them in middle tier? because during recruitment the majority of the girls that they get also went to a lot of the other top 5 houses. You can be in denial but a lot of the PNMs they got last year also went to houses like Theta, Kappa, DG for the last round. KD does all their social events with the top and right below them fraternities (TKE, Phi Psi, Delt, Kappa Sig) , which is what i think sets them apart from middle tier. Now for the bad. KD is "there". like we have all been saying. They don't have a stereotype, which some think is good and some think is bad, but either way it makes them pretty forgettable. They don't really stand out. Do they have pretty girls? yes. But they also have some not so pretty ones, just like every other chapter. What they need to do is establish a type of girl they want- like alpha phi. Just by looking/talking to some girls from a minute I can tell they are Alpha Phis. KD needs to stop getting such a random group of girls. THen they can stop being so just eh. So there you go. Disagree or agree, this is pretty damn right.

By: uproar
by: except recruitOct 15, 2013 1:13:21 PM

95% sure they cross "pref"ed the most with Fuzzie... so thats strange

By: except recruit
#6  by: eh   

I don't think KD is compatible with Theta in tier but i definitely don't think they crossed prefed with fuzzie at all. at most I would say a few crossed prefed with AGD, Chi O, and Tri delt, which i personally only think tri delt would be a good option

By: eh
by: idkOct 16, 2013 10:13:19 AM

ive been shocked sometimes when talking to KDs and her saying that she had gone to KD, Fuzzie, DZ/AOPi on her last day. It happens a lot more than I would have thought

By: idk
#7  by: really   

Maybe at Miami, but really doubt it at OSU.

By: really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.