By: Lol
by: CoolJun 25, 2018 9:28:59 PM

Integer units are cool, I can attest

By: Cool
by: MathematicsJun 25, 2018 9:45:10 PM

It sounds cool and very mathematical to me

By: Mathematics
#2  by: Wait   

Wait do ppl still say lit? I thought that whole phrase went out of style? Isn’t boujie the new word now? Is boujie in the dictionary? Lol

By: Wait
by: BoujieJun 25, 2018 9:10:33 PM

OSU is boujie and I bet IU is too. No need for anyone to hate on eachother. And yeah boujie is now more commonly used than lit but I still hear it from time to time.

By: Boujie
#3  by: Peace and friendship   

Don’t hate, appreciate, my friend. Hope you have a good summer!

By: Peace and friendship
by: Almost back to schoolJun 25, 2018 9:15:02 PM

Only a few more months and back to campus! So excited for this year!!!

By: Almost back to school
#4  by: Football season    

Excited for block this year!

By: Football season
#5  by: summertime   

I know this is hypocrtical, but I promise im not on this site often, but y r so many ppl still on this site during the summer? Go outside, catch up with friends and family and enjoy the weather when you can. Lol the midwest has two seasons, summer and winter and winter is about 9 months of the year haha

By: summertime
by: Omg yasJun 25, 2018 9:22:51 PM

Lol tell me about it, i didn’t feel like we got more than a week of spring weather before it felt like summer

By: Omg yas
by: DefinitelyJun 25, 2018 9:26:39 PM

I’m always nervous about planning outdoor events because the weather is so finicky. We managed to get good weather for the end of the semester though

By: Definitely
by: WeatherJun 25, 2018 9:33:50 PM

Yeah the weather it tricky to figure out on campus i feel like everytime i decide to leave my umbrella at home it rains or when i bring it with me theres not a cloud in the sky

By: Weather
by: lol Jun 28, 2018 2:26:47 AM

It so weird when people point that out, as if our schedules during the school year should allow more time on greek rank for whatever reason when in fact most of us have a fuller schedule during the school year than summer

By: lol
by: lol Jun 28, 2018 2:27:57 AM

^^ OHH I get it you guys were trolling. should have known that since your comments were back to back! yes!

By: lol
by: ^^ Jun 28, 2018 5:27:30 AM

conflicted bc i can't tell if you're being dumb af or if this is also a troll comment ....

By: ^^
#6  by: all you need   

I love the Beatles song “All you need is love”, if greek life ever needs a playlist for a philanthropy event, I would recommend adding it if possible

By: all you need
by: AgreeJun 25, 2018 9:38:49 PM

I think it would be really cool if all of greek life banded together to do a massive philanthropy like maybe a walk or a 5k or even a marathon

By: Agree
by: yas plsJun 25, 2018 9:41:13 PM

That would be so cool! I think it could really help bring chapters together and build a better community among us

By: yas pls
by: Good ideasJun 25, 2018 9:43:13 PM

This makes me wonder if anyone else has ever thought of that before?

By: Good ideas
by: HmJun 25, 2018 9:52:55 PM

I honestly don’t know who you would go to with that idea, but maybe it would gain traction

By: Hm
#7  by: Question   

Does anyone know how to hard boil eggs and not get the green rings around the yolk? Asking for a friend.

By: Question

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.