facebook

depledging

by: sorority Self Rank

Why do so many new members from Zeta and Fuzzy depledge? I know they both self rank like h e l l and they aren't that good. Just trying to figure out if they put on a good show during recruitment and the pledges catch on to their shadiness or if they are mean to their pledges.
Or maybe they should be bottom tier with AOPi.

Posted By: sorority Self Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agreed   

zeta and fuzzy put on such a facade...other mids are so much more likable and friendly while zeta and fuzzy try to tear everyone down while poorly attempting to social climb

By: agreed
by: lolJun 5, 2018 9:01:57 PM

Do you see the irony of this comment or nah?

By: lol
#2  by: @sorority self rank   

If you're referring to the membership stats on osu greek life website: 1. It hasn't been updated from the end of the semester (ie: says DG and tridelt have had 0 depledge and thats incorrect) and 2. both of the chapters you mentioned lost those pledges more or less right after bid day, Zeta bc girls wanted a house and were disappointed and dropped, Fuzzy bc most of those girls wanted Alpha Phi instead of Alpha Xi (or another "higher" house) and were upset. Tbh both stupid reasons to drop anyway and not what greek life should be about. Stop bashing houses and pitting people against each other, you are the problem not Fuzzy or Zeta.

By: @sorority self rank
by: WellllJun 6, 2018 5:19:56 PM

When it comes to theta, kd, and tridelt, a lot of girls get one of those houses when they wanted DG, PiPHI, and APhi. But unlike fuzzy, those chapters never lose more than 1 or 2 girls that semester

By: Wellll
by: okJun 6, 2018 11:09:16 PM

I think you're missing the point. If someone is crossing with fuzzy and Aphi/DG/Pi Phi they already view themselves as too good for middle tier they get upset and drop before even trying the chapter. Dropping so soon after bid day ( i'm talking within a week or two) is much more likely to the cause of superficial or financial reasons then major sisterhood problems.

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.