facebook

zeta

by: Self-raaaannnkkk

You have been all over this site lately. The devil works hard but zeta works harder.

Posted By: Self-raaaannnkkk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fuzzy axo    

The only people who get mad about zeta are girls in fuzzy and axo who are mad a new sorority is hotter than them and that they hang with frats like sig chi sae and tke when fuzzy and axo are and always will be stuck with frats like pike and Fiji. There’s a reason zeta doesn’t have a block partner (like other good sororities) and fuzzy and axo do. It’s because zeta is more relevant in the eyes of the relevant frats because they’re hotter and more fun

By: Fuzzy axo
by: wutMay 8, 2018 1:11:10 PM

I’m not in axo or fuzzy and you’re still blatantly wrong.... you don’t have a block partner because you’re all weird lmao. The only frats you got asked to block with are ones who preferred another sorority over you.... “zeta is more relevant in the eyes of the frats”..... BISH WHO lmfao

By: wut
by: listenMay 8, 2018 4:36:08 PM

Okay I am sick of this. The top sororities actively CHOSE before block asking began to not have a partner. This semester there has been issues with risk management and this was decided because this is the best way to ensure the safety of their girls and the continuance of their chapters.

On the other side, Zeta and Tridelt simply did not get asked by any fraternities because the top fraternities would rather have no partner than be stuck with them and the mid tier frats felt that they had much better options (which i personally agree with). I am sick of zeta and tridelt pretending that they made the choice to not have a partner. I am really sorry but you are NOT top tier, we are in a completely different position than you are. DO NOT tear other chapters down and try to spin this into a way that makes you look superior. I know it sucks that you didn't get asked but maybe instead of trying to seem top; you look inward and try to work on your problems so that eventually you have the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to block instead of being forced into it.

By: listen
#2  by: Ok   

Once zetas nationals stop micromanaging them like they have been the past 3 years they are gonna TANK

By: Ok
#3  by: .   

You know the zetas are out by the amount of down votes this tread got compared to the comments lol

By: .
#4  by: lol   

i'm in a house plenty below zeta and they still piss me off cuz they are just annoying af with their self rank and attitude. still waiting to meet a nice kappa haha prove me wrong

By: lol
#5  by: Stop   

They keep trying to drag down a chio and fuzzy and make it seem like they are the same as tridelt. You are still bottom zeta, not being wanted as a block partner is the only thing you and tridelt have in common lol.

By: Stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.