facebook

kappa and derby days

by: :)

I need to jsut say that i think it's so great kappa did amazing in the first derby days, they basically would have been first if the other two teams in front of us weren't try hard, they are definitely as hot if not heotter than them too. Kappa is rising and will easily be top tier by this time next year!!! T

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I   

Kappa it actually pains me how much you guys are on this site. Please stop jerking yourselves off and just focus on yourselves instead of being better than everyone else because you’re not.

By: I
#2  by: .   

there is a 0% chance a kappa posted this

By: .
by: ?Apr 23, 2018 1:47:46 PM

It literally says “us” in the post

By: ?
by: .Apr 23, 2018 1:55:33 PM

sure is a good thing people never lie on the internet!!

By: .
#3  by: Pls   

make it stop

By: Pls
#4  by: :(((   

people are so mean to kappa, people don't even realize they're already better than half the sororities here on campus. These girls are rising stars. really cute too!

By: :(((
#5  by: Why   

Couldn't think of anything better to do than make fake posts in the name of a different sorority? Sad.

By: Why
#6  by: kappa   

you all need to chill, this is just sad.

By: kappa
#7  by: kappa   

yall are disgusting. please sit down and get the hell off of this site, you're just making everyone hate you more.

By: kappa
#8  by: My dudes...   

I think it’s pretty obvious that this is someone with a grudge against kappa trying to make it seem like they’re being messy on this site. I’m not even in Kappa, I’m in a bottom tier sorority. Can we just accept that this is a troll and let each other live

By: My dudes...
#9  by: eh   

troll or no troll, even without this entire thread kappa is all over this site embarassing themselves. I think this ones fake tho.

By: eh
#10  by: good try   

AGD or Zeta wrote this for sure

By: good try

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.