facebook

delta zeta and delta sig block?

by: lol

that has GOT to be the saddest combo ever. looks like delta sig got screwed over so bad last fall that they had to jump on their first opportunity? desperate. most sororities havent even done voting yet why did they declare it so early.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: why be mean   

All the girls I know in DZ are super nice and really genuine! Not sure what all the hate is about, these ladies are awesome and fun to hang with! Keep doing you DZ!

By: why be mean
by: FasterApr 10, 2018 1:45:19 AM

I would think delta sig is lucky to have a block partner at all. And I agree dzs are a great group and very nice girls.

By: Faster
by: Love DZApr 10, 2018 3:58:54 PM

I love all the girls on DZ and I think delta sig will enjoy being their block partner . People are so mean omg ): be happy for them damn

By: Love DZ
#2  by: Why be rude   

Neither of these chapters talk badly on others or cause harm lol what’s the need for the hate? Let them have a good time at least they have a block

By: Why be rude
#3  by: Ur soft   

This isn't high school anymore you fuq. Grow up yah big softie lmao

By: Ur soft
#4  by: Observation   

Has anyone’s noticed when people make fun of dz or aopi on this site everyone immediately starts downvoting and defending the chapter? It’s sad that people can only see how mean these comments are when it’s about bottom tiers. I wish I could see more positivity for middle and upper tier sororitys too but when it comes down to it people only see it as bullying when the chapters are not a “threat” to anyone else. Really just sad.

By: Observation

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.