facebook

say something nice

by: be kind

With all the extremely heart-wrenching events occurring on our campus, I think this is a wake up call to those who come on this site to tear one another down. When you cross paths with someone on campus, I am sure the last thought in your mind is that that could be their last time walking across the oval. I don't think that is something that crosses anyone's mind, but just know how powerful a smile or just saying hello to a random stranger can be. It does not take much to make someone's day just a little bit brighter. Be a friend. Build each other up. This is a lesson that many of us could put to great use, in and out of greek life.

Posted By: be kind
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !   

bump

this couldn't be more accurate. what are you getting out of tearing one another apart?

By: !
#2  by: Yes    

I completely agree. Every chapter has great people in it. I think I have friends in every single chapter. This community needs more support and less petty squabbling. Life is more than which tier you are in my dudes.

By: Yes
by: sad!Apr 11, 2018 7:09:14 PM

Notice how many less views this post has compared to those containing malicious gossip and slander. Very unfortunate

By: sad!
#3  by: .   

bump!

Block this weekend opened my eyes to how many great and fun people are in greek life. We can make this the best community if we all work hard to build one another up and initiate team work.

By: .
#4  by: Guest   

More panhel love!

By: Guest
by: Miami U (OH)Apr 16, 2018 1:28:58 PM

love from your panhellenic sisters at Miami of Ohio!!

By: Miami U (OH)
#5  by: BUMP!   

!!!!!! say it again for the ppl in the back

By: BUMP!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.