facebook

kappa kappa gamma

by: E

Very excited to see what is to come with kappa. Off to a good start and seems like a nice mix of girls. dont listen to the haters on greek rank, kappas!

Posted By: E
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ahhhh   

Love these girls

By: Ahhhh
#2  by: L   

Yay!

By: L
#3  by: no thanks   

not a fan already. so freaking try hard, with an attitude too for no reason :/ I'm sure they're not all bad but some of the ones i've met are yuckk

By: no thanks
by: OutlookApr 7, 2018 11:51:40 AM

This Kappa chapter is going to excel. They have the support, House, and direction to be top tier. Their are focusing on the right things too.

By: Outlook
by: nahApr 8, 2018 10:35:25 AM

if they're focusing on "being top tier" then they are not at all focusing on the right things.

By: nah
#4  by: Krappa    

My roommates in a business fraternity and she told me that when Kappa was taking composites the girls literally refused to leave the room so they could have chapter. Kappa seriously made them just have chapter around them while they sat in the front of the room and kept taking pictures. That is incredibly so rude I couldn’t imagine having a group of random people refusing to leave during CHAPTER. That is so crazy to me and makes all of PHA look bad. Stuck up and inconsiderate people like them is the reason why people hate greek life. Awful look.

By: Krappa
by: HIApr 8, 2018 9:26:40 AM

I get what you’re saying about being positive but I can confirm this is true. I’m in Pi Sigma Epsilon and it happened like 2 weeks ago, you can ask anyone in our chapter. Not trying to take away from your point but that comment is true it was really weird and rude.

By: HI
by: hmmApr 8, 2018 10:53:10 AM

I don't belong to either, but maybe there was a scheduling conflict and Kappa didn't "refuse to leave", but rather thought they had the room based on info from the Union??? Don't always assume the worst.

By: hmm
by: .Apr 8, 2018 11:56:15 AM

I’m in kappa and we were super behind schedule on the photos and there were only like 2 days to make sure everybody got their photo done. I’m sorry that some people came off as rude but we literally couldn’t just pick up the professional photographer’s equipment and just leave. Because we were behind schedule i’m Sure that is what caused the dilemma w/ you guys that needed the space we were using.

By: .
by: lolApr 8, 2018 7:05:14 PM

Are you serious? You were running behind and because of that you just stayed during their chapter? Imagine if there was a huge group of randoms at your chapter?? My sorority does ritual at chapter I would be livid if a bunch of other people showed up and genuinely thought that their pictures were more important than CHAPTER. You could have easily picked up the photographers stuff and left thats BS. When you make a mistake don't let others be affected by it. Own up and pay to have him come another day that is ridiculous what kind of entitled excuse is that? How is this just being brought up right now that is awful.

By: lol
by: In kappaApr 10, 2018 4:16:05 PM

I’m In kappa and was there when this all happened. I felt terrible and i talked to one of your representatives afterwards for a while and talked about how sorry we all were and he was very nice and said it was fine. I even apologized for a girl that came across as stern but really just said “is there any other room you guys could use?”<- this is the only comment from any kappa girls that was said to you that might have came across as rude and I’m so sorry it came across that way . The photographer refused to leave, she was from out of town and would have had no idea what to do if we were to leave. The two women that were in charge of kappa had to leave, this was before we elected a president, so literally the only authority we had at the time of your chapter was the older lady who was the photographer. She’s not a kappa and I’m sorry that she was rude to you guys. I still feel terrible. Just so you know all the kappas felt really bad ): I’m sorry it came across differently

By: In kappa
by: In kappaApr 10, 2018 4:18:33 PM

I’m In kappa and was there when this all happened. I felt terrible and i talked to one of your representatives afterwards for a while and talked about how sorry we all were and he was very nice and said it was fine. I even apologized for a girl that came across as stern but really just said “is there any other room you guys could use?”<- this is the only comment from any kappa girls that was said to you that might have came across as rude and I’m so sorry it came across that way . The photographer refused to leave, she was from out of town and would have had no idea what to do if we were to leave. The two women that were in charge of kappa had to leave, this was before we elected a president, so literally the only authority we had at the time of your chapter was the older lady who was the photographer. She’s not a kappa and I’m sorry that she was rude to you guys. I still feel terrible. Just so you know all the kappas felt really bad ): I’m sorry it came across differently

By: In kappa
by: helloApr 12, 2018 4:22:21 PM

You're totally right. someone shouldve stepped up, and I will make sure we do! We'll make it up to PSE im sure of it. again i feel terrible. i know we'll never let something like that happen again. thank you for sharing your opinion, it helps a lot because now we know what to work on as a chapter!

By: hello
#5  by: :/   

already don't like new kappa. I tried to be really optimistic.

By: :/
#6  by: Old2OSU   

The Greek community should be building each other up not putting everyone else down. Apologize for your mistakes. Learn from them. Grow up.

By: Old2OSU
#7  by: kappa   

they always on here commenting on every thing even remotely about them. Like they have people checking it every minute. kind of crazy. i think they just take this site too seriously lol

By: kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.