facebook

fuzzy vs agd

by: lol

as a legacy of both chapters, who has better philanthropy events/ a better sisterhood and a better house in general?

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tbh   

not in either of these sororities but id say fuzzy is overall better. AGD might have the better sisterhood though.

ps- being a legacy does not guarantee a bid to either

By: tbh
#2  by: Both    

Both are great causes and have great sisterhoods. So I would just wait and see which you connect with more

By: Both
#3  by: autism speaks   

I personally really like the girls in fuzzy and many of my friends are fuzzies, however if philanthropy is a priority to you I wouldn't go for them. Their philanthropy organization, Autism Speaks, misuses financial funds and really dehumanizes people with autism (do a quick google search and you'll find thousands of results about how terrible autism speaks is). No disrespect to Axid or any of the girls but after discoveries made about autism speaks in the past few years, I think their nationals should rethink and change their national philanthropy

By: autism speaks
#4  by: yes   

I prefed at AXID and two other solid mid sororitys, and although I absolutely love love loved axid, I couldn’t see myself participating in such an ableist philanthropy. AXID as a sorority here is amazing and as another mid girl, I have so much respect for them, but I just don’t think autism speaks is a good organization. I think if they went with a lesser known but less problematic organization to raise money for autism awareness, it would make them look much better.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.