facebook

kappa hasn’t changed

by: osu pha

Rumor has it kappa contacted their Greek week pairings to force them to help make a banner for the competition, but only put their letters on it. Yikes

Posted By: osu pha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

We’re one of their partners and this never happened.

By: Um
by: nahApr 2, 2018 3:14:15 PM

kappa is all over this page. obsessed with their reputation. enough kappa

By: nah
#2  by: ...yeh   

i heard about this. they only put their own letters on it then asked everyone else to hang it on their house since they can't. My friend who was their block partner didn't really care but idk i think it sounds kind of dumb. why would you make a separate banner in the first place? greek week is about coming together with other orgs, not promoting yourselves.

By: ...yeh
by: .Mar 31, 2018 9:19:42 PM

I mean even if that did happen I'm gonna say we should cut them some slack considering they are just now learning what greekweek even is/what people normally put on their banners.

By: .
by: LMAOMar 31, 2018 9:39:42 PM

What do you mean “just now learning what greekweek is” THEY WERE HERE 3 YEARS AGO???? plus, their nationals should be aware of what’s done here.

By: LMAO
by: lmaoApr 2, 2018 10:28:02 AM

First of all, we don’t even have a block partner yet so this is fake. Second of all, we were up until 3am finishing our banner because there were only a few of us working on it. We didn’t have help from any of our partners/force them to do anything. If you put as much effort into your greek week events as you do in posting lies on an anonymous site maybe you wouldn’t feel so threatened about a BANNER.

By: lmao
by: :PApr 2, 2018 2:56:10 PM

i think this person meant to say greek week partner. it sounds like kappa confirmed this ordeal tho in the previous comment. typically banners for greek week have greek week pairings on them. now that you guys know you can do better next year.

By: :P

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.