facebook

differences between top tier sororitys?

by: curious

What are the differences between aphi, pi phi, and dg? Sisterhood/involvement/grades/looks/personality/authenticity /popularity? Especially with regards to sisterhood and popularity. What are each of their personalities/what are they known for? <3

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

DG & Pi Phi dirty rush

By: .
by: Fact checkMar 26, 2018 7:16:13 PM

No one dirty rushes and unless you have proof you should hop off this stupid site

By: Fact check
#2  by: Lol   

There’s literally no difference despite what they all think

By: Lol
#3  by: lol   

one thing’s for sure... theyre all white

By: lol
by: lolMar 28, 2018 10:45:20 PM

ok actually, i will correct myself. greek life is predominant culture that really likes diversity. it just felt very discouraging going through these houses during recruitment

By: lol
#4  by: .....   

Move Alpha Phi down. They are not top

By: .....
#5  by: literally   

alpha phis are terrible people in like every way. not nice, stuck up, no morals, will steal your man if they can, constantly causing drama with their sisters, out to ruin other people's greek experiences. wish things like being genuine actually mattered in ranks but they dont, really just looks :/ so bad people like Aphi can stay on top while other girls with genuine sisterhood and what not are just pushed down below.

By: literally
#6  by: info   

I took screenshots/remembered of some of these posts because I knew that they would be taken down, so in summary:
Pi phi- stereotypical southern "sorority girl." decent sisterhood. highest GPA.
Aphi- known for being "edgy". good philanthropy.
DG: the "fun ones." best sisterhood, also involved with philanthropy.

All of the top houses are known to be popular, beautiful, and party harder than the average house.
In this summary I tried to state the positives. :)

By: info
#7  by: .   

Bump

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.