facebook

nice things about each sorority

by: ok

Greek life is supposed to be a supportive community, but all people do on this site is tear one another down. That being said, here is something positive about each sorority that I noticed during recruitment

AXO - super passionate about philanthropy. There isnt "one-type" of AXO but each girl is the same in how much they love their philanthropy
DDD - also really passionate about philanthropy. On philanthropy day, I could not get a word in bc the sisters were so excited to tell me about St. Jude's, which I thought was really awesome
GPhi - of all the sorority girls on campus, I see GPhis wearing their letters the most. I love how proud they are of their sorority
ZTA - would not have known that they had only colonized only a couple of years ago. they are super organized and put together, great sisterhood
KKG - making really good efforts at recolonization. The leadership involved is working so hard to make the experience good for their members
APhi - incredible at recruitment. I walked out of their house on round 1 wanting to be an alpha phi and was pretty upset that I was dropped, but now I just respect how well they recruit
AOII - really unique and fun house. The lofts are really awesome
DG - everyone in DG is just cool. Like people whose lives seem very interesting
PiPhi - just really beautiful people
DZ - really nice girls. Everyone I talked to in recruitment seemed very genuine. also their house is like something out of an HGTV show
AEPhi - super chill, I always felt comfortable with the girls during recruitment, like I wasn't being constantly evaluated
KD - KD is just full of people I want to be friends with
AGD - really close sisterhood. I loved how they all had inside jokes about "the zoo" and seemed to really connect with one another
AXiD - they seem very independent with a close sisterhood, not involved in a lot of drama. I like that
ChiO - If they get their new house, I think ChiO will only get stronger. They have a great mix of girls and each are really well-rounded. All are involved in a things other than the sorority.
Theta - very smart and put together. even their philanthropy is very mature

You can say some of these observations are wrong, but honestly who cares. people take greek life way too seriously

Posted By: ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes!   

Thank you OK - this is great and I think really accurate.

By: yes!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.