facebook

kappa's new pc

by: .

What are yall thinking about Kappa's PC?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GREEK    

It’s hard to tell from just the photos—but they took a large group which is a good thing. Nobody now has any idea of how many women are seniors, juniors, etc. However, the word is there are many freshmen. It’s silly to go on about “hotness” or all that. Roughly 200 Ohio State women are part of the Greek Community and that’s a big POSITIVE. With all the closings and chapter probations, this is good news!

By: GREEK
by: YESFeb 12, 2018 1:25:49 PM

I love this. So well-said. 😊

By: YES
#2  by: So   

She's right, it's not about hotness.
That said, they look pretty hot.
Based on photos I'd say KD / Theta levels.

By: So
by: sororityFeb 12, 2018 3:01:48 PM

PLEASE! Can’t we let ranking go for awhile? Nobody knows ANYTHING about them: what are their grades? Community service? How well can they recruit on their own? Let them BREATHE!!

By: sorority
by: urrFeb 12, 2018 3:12:18 PM

urrr this is Greekrank? Isn't ranking the point?

By: urr
by: EhFeb 12, 2018 4:04:22 PM

I definitely did see some cute girls but large majority weren't too gorgeous. Again though, with this being a new chapter it is expected that their first class be on the bottom like zeta and gamma phi. My perspective is that because they definitely tried to move away from just taking the "prettiest" girls who went through and focused more on the quality of women they will move up faster because people will actually enjoy doing events with them. Id be willing to guess they will be mid tier in a few years, maybe even before zeta.

By: Eh
#3  by: Truth   

They surprised me. I thought they would be in the DZ range but I think they look more around AXO and AGD. Off the a great start for a new charter

By: Truth
by: lolFeb 13, 2018 2:11:12 AM

axo and especially agd are on a dz level haha so. theres your answer.

By: lol
#4  by: kkg   

I think they took a good mix. A lot of upperclassmen from the dance team went kappa and the other girls (from what I can see by IG photos, etc) seem to be involved on campus in different clubs and such. It seems they don't want the cookie cutter stereotype they once had.

By: kkg
by: wellFeb 13, 2018 5:28:15 PM

^the Dance Team girls are a mix of class of '20 and '21, not all upperclassmen.And I think that's why they all chose it so they could all be together... most of the upperclassmen are an interesting mix...good for them for not wanting a stereotype but to many different personalities/interests might not be the best for sisterhood either

By: well
#5  by: New class   

Did they take everyone? Unfortunately, that is not a good thing.

By: New class
by: OSUFeb 14, 2018 8:01:06 AM

Over 500 women interviewed and they only took 200, so I do not think they did by any means

By: OSU
by: My townFeb 14, 2018 1:34:21 PM

I highly doubt 500 girls interviewed That would be a huge number, even for Ohio State

By: My town
#6  by: ehhh   

most of them are girls who rushed and got rejected from aphi, dg, piphi, kd, tridelt, theta and chi o

By: ehhh
by: SoFeb 14, 2018 5:13:38 PM

So they took top tier girls in other words?

By: So
by: are you dumb?Feb 14, 2018 9:20:05 PM

so its other words, they took girls who couldnt get into the top 7 chapters? Im sure they even took some zeta and fuzzy rejects

By: are you dumb?
#7  by: Good Job   

I think they did very well with upper class men. Lots of dance team girls and student leaders. Because they are moving back into their house in August this puts them way ahead of most colonies.

By: Good Job
#8  by: Hi   

Talked to a Kappa the other night and they took like 200 girls in this PC. They have a lot of work to do to set themselves up and it’s kind of a thrown together group, but with that house they’re gonna shoot back up in the following years IMO

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.