facebook

informal rush

by: ?

Any word on which sororities will be participating in informal rush?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bro    

Probably most chapters because everyone’s bid list was smaller this year. With graduating seniors, I’m sure most chapters will need to take in some girls come fall.

By: Bro
by: .Feb 6, 2018 9:51:49 PM

Are you actually in a sorority?

Most (well at least half) sororities are ineligible to do informal because total is based on the average chapter size. Sororities under total may participate in informal but are not required to. Sororities at or above total are only allowed to add transfer students who are already initiated.

By: .
#2  by: Hi   

A o pi for sure is. I talked with an active yesterday and she mentioned a COB event they’re having

By: Hi
#3  by: Openings.   

Total has been reset at 193. I know of a few chapters that have 1-5 spots open. Some will have parties and others will have invitation only to friends of members (usually happens when there are less than 3 spots open).

Yes, AOPi has a lot of spots open so they will have COR.

By: Openings.
by: OkFeb 7, 2018 2:26:25 PM

If 193 is total now, then only 4 chatpers are at total

By: Ok
#4  by: GREEK   

How will informal work with Kappa recolonizing? Can the two carry on simultaneously? It would seem that once Kappa is done, the pool would be small.

By: GREEK
by: NoFeb 8, 2018 10:18:51 AM

Kappa colonizes and then informal for everyone else starts

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.