facebook

personal disappointments

by: Jdjdnej

KD: they should be more heavily criticized for complaining about top tiers: they’re just jealous wannabes with a weak pledge class. They act like they’re basically top tier, but really they’re barely better than Theta. Theta, by the way, is moving up and will most likely replace KD

Fuzzy: fuzzy is always breaking people down on this site and pretending to be better than they actually are. They like to tell people that they are middle top with Tri Delt and Theta, when really they’re closer to AXO
GPB: they looked really promising and like they were moving up on the scale, but they pulled in a really weak pledge class. Not just weak with looks, but the girls just kinda seem awkward. Lots of people had high hopes for them, but they disappointed.
Tri Delt: just desperate as usual, but now that upper tiers are getting in trouble, they seem to be going into overdrive.

Just some thoughts I had. Opinions?

Posted By: Jdjdnej
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hypocrite   

You just bashed others for breaking others down etc... my opinion is that you are a hypocrite!

By: Hypocrite
by: HaFeb 2, 2018 1:57:18 PM

U right

By: Ha
#2  by: Ueha   

I mean you’re not wrong......

By: Ueha
#3  by: Actually   

There is a lot of truth in this message even though it is brutal.

By: Actually
#4  by: Pretty much   

Everything is correct except for theta. With each PC, they get worse and worse.

They are also the sorority that uses this website the most.

By: Pretty much
#5  by: yyyyy   

Yo this is sad as hell get a hobby

By: yyyyy
#6  by: wow   

I'd love to hear what your sisters have to say about you

By: wow
#7  by: Ew   

Grow tf up this isn’t high school who cares. We are all adults here even if you wanna act thirteen. Ya nasty

By: Ew

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.