facebook

kkg

by: Pnm 2019

I committed to osu and will be a freshman here next fall. two family friends went here (theyre twins) and theyre in her mid-to-late 20s now and I was asking questions about the school, and greek life came up. she was in kkg and he was in Sammy. I asked about their respective fraternity/sorority and the male twin told me that kkg was the best sorority here. However when I read this site, it seems like something happened with kkg. what exactly happened?

Posted By: Pnm 2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

they got kicked off for a ton of hazing and a chick got hit by a car after joining and underage drinking, encouraged by her sisters and that was the last straw. since then, their nationals have finessed osu into making sure they came back first and came back this year even though the majority of pha didn't want them back so soon. they were top dogs years ago, but since they are recolonizing it will be a completely new group of girls so its no knowing where they will end up. it's likely they will start low and will have to work back up like most chapters when they first colonize. it will be very different from how it was when your family friend was in it. if you are interested in greek life tho and want to check them out go for it!

By: lol
by: //Feb 2, 2018 7:28:48 AM

This was so nice and informative, thank you!

By: //

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.