facebook

fuzzy

by: Hey

Nothing against Fuzzy, but I constantly see them drag other sororities down on this site more than any other chapter. Biggest social climbers. They pay to take down negative post about them. First they dragged down achio and zeta, then agd, theyre currently trying to make it seem like they're better than chio, and pretty soon they'll go for theta and tridelt.

That is all.

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Teach    

I so agree, they’re basically on the same level as axo and zeta

By: Teach
#2  by: Yesss   

Bump

By: Yesss
#3  by: Disagree    

Personally never been my experience with fuzzy. They are mid , know they are mid and don’t really care

By: Disagree
by: WowJan 31, 2018 2:41:06 PM

Well that comment was clearly a zeta who wanted to brag about their typical midtier social schedule... zeta THIS is why people don't like you. Other sororities don't have to do a thing.

By: Wow
#4  by: Yessssss   

So true

By: Yessssss
#5  by: What   

Wait I’m sorry but what sorority has the extra money lying around to take down posts off a dumb website? I’ve seen multiple houses accused of this and I’m confused

By: What
by: lmaoJan 31, 2018 9:43:26 AM

fuzzy and DG have the highest dues on campus so actually them

By: lmao
#6  by: Fuzzy   

Fuzzy is a bottom five sorority here. They live on this site to take other sororities (Zeta chi o a chi o etc )down who are actually ahead of them. 90% of self ranking on this site is done by them

By: Fuzzy
by: LolJan 31, 2018 12:08:24 PM

Ok Zeta calm down

By: Lol
by: ^Jan 31, 2018 12:35:51 PM

Saying ok Zeta come down is exactly the point being addressed. Zeta is better than fuzzy but they consistently fight to bring them down on this site. How many top frats does fuzzy have events with this semester? None. I know for a fact that Zeta has events with phi psi sig chi sae and delt scheduled this semester. More than fuzzy can say so keep talking them down on here, but they are better than you, at least in fraternity’s eyes...

By: ^
by: Ya noJan 31, 2018 12:50:22 PM

Half this site hates Zeta you can’t put all of that on fuzzy

By: Ya no
by: ??? Jan 31, 2018 12:54:48 PM

Fuzzy has events with frats from every tier including all the ones you mentioned. Pretty much all mid tiers do. What planet are you on?

By: ???
#7  by: Hi   

I feel like I never see anything about them on here? They're super forgotten about on this website rarely like commenting or defending themselves? Idk I'm always super skeptical when people accuse them, aephi, gammaphi, KD, or aphi for self ranking because they just aren't as present on this site. Zeta theta tri delt axo and recently dz are constantly trying to defend themselves on posts

By: Hi
#8  by: lol   

genuine question what sorority is fuzzy lol

By: lol
#9  by: Kuko   

Alpha Xi Delta

By: Kuko
#10  by: Finally    

Say it a little louder for the people in the back!

By: Finally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.