facebook

pledge classes that aren’t top tier

by: Curious

A lot of posts are about the “top tier” pledge classes (alpha phi, pi phi, dg) but what about your thoughts on the other pledge classes? Did any surprise you?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pC   

My thoughts, superficial and based on what i've seen on social so not a scientific survey but heregoes. I thought DZ did great as did GPhiB and AXO. These are all really underrated chapters. Aopi struggled as usual. I think Chi O kind of blew it, just really basic type girls. They are a nice chapter and some great people so not sure what happened there, just unlucky?

By: pC
by: ehJan 30, 2018 11:55:01 AM

i think this comment is pretty dumb considering this site "protecting pnms" is a big reason why they don't recruit as well. When I went through formal, before even going into Aopi everyone was talking about cutting them just from reading stuff on this site. No wonder they struggle. everyone on this site is like trying to push them off, despite their work to improve. It may not be the sorority for everyone and it's no lie their numbers are low, but jees people.

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.