facebook

aopi and staying here?

by: Pha sister

Hey, so I wanted to see what you guys thought on aopis odds of staying? I heard they only got 20 girls for recruitment and there have been rumors for quite a while about them getting pulled by nationals. Now I know some girls will argue oh we’re not going anywhere, but I know their nationals is not happy with their numbers over the past several years. Do you think there is going to be a shake up happening in the next couple of years? I’d like to say Aopi can and will do better next year, but that’s what is always said. I’d really hate for them to lose their chapter and for us have to add another sorority. What do you all think will happen?

Posted By: Pha sister
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tbh?   

they're doomed. no matter how much they try to change now, nothing's gonna heal their reputation. i think it would be in their best interest to disband and recolonize after a while.

By: tbh?
#2  by: Just stop    

Why is this even a discussion. It’s people like all of you that hurt AOPi. Just stop all of this and pay attention to your own issues. I feel sorry for you and your chapter that your focus is bringing others down and not supporting the Greek system. Get a life!

By: Just stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.