facebook

dg disappointment

by: Maxz

what a terrible selection this year dg we are still confused

Posted By: Maxz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

Are you kidding? They got the most sought after PNMs. DG never does anything to start issues but they get an awesome pledge class and everyone starts reaching for BS and hating. Pls stop it doesn't look good.

By: LOL
#2  by: Rose   

I’m a pnm and truly believes every girl is beautiful!!! This is 21st century what’s important it’s what each house does for others and this ranking system is sad sisterhood should also extend in between houses!!!

By: Rose
#3  by: Umm   

How many times did you up vote your own post? Desperate much?

By: Umm
#4  by: eh   

eh lost hit girls to pi phi and aphi

By: eh
#5  by: Um   

Actually got the best according to numbers. Like someone said, they got the MOST sought after

By: Um
#6  by: Putin   

Did Russian bots upvote this post 100+ times?

By: Putin
#7  by: uh   

I am in a "top" sorority and i can tell you for a fact you did NOT get our most "sought after" girls. js

By: uh
by: yepJan 28, 2018 11:04:49 AM

same ^

By: yep
#8  by: ouch   

The girls who were selected for DG this year are girls I never in a million years would have expected. I'm still in shock. Pi Phi and APhi definitely surpassed DG this year.

By: ouch
by: SmhJan 28, 2018 7:00:16 PM

if you're really "in shock" over someone's pledge class you need to get a hobby lmao

By: Smh
by: ^Jan 28, 2018 7:01:58 PM

you need to get a better pledge class if you wanna stay on top

By: ^
by: noJan 28, 2018 9:08:03 PM

disagree. DG ALWAYS gets hot PCs lol and the other two did not surpass

By: no
by: lolJan 29, 2018 11:39:33 AM

Def posted by someone who got rejected from DG....

By: lol
#9  by: Guest   

100% agree... the girls are all very fake and shallow, NOT what DG wants to be known for. funny that their recruitment video made fun of basic sorority girls but then picked all basic sorority girls.

By: Guest
by: hmJan 28, 2018 8:22:34 PM

Right and you know them since the 5 days they've been in the sorority? Seems legit. Probably a sad PNM who got rejected

By: hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.