facebook

dz?????

by: Question

Why is DZ ranked so low?? I got dropped from them after sisterhood, but they seemed really cool and nice. Why are they ranked as bottom tier, and HOW are they ASSOCIATED with AOPII?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ikr   

dude i know. a handful of them r hot as f. they should bring them up

By: ikr
#2  by: tbh   

tbh i think it is just bc DZ is ranked low in most chapters that i have seen, like AOII & AGD - they dont seem to be able to be a strong national top tier like Pi Phi, Chi O or ADPi for example

By: tbh
#3  by: Idk    

Yeah I was wondering why are they ranked so low as well. Is it because of their recent pledge classes? Or like it has been that way for quite some time?

By: Idk
by: likeJan 25, 2018 2:58:03 AM

a combo of both i believe

By: like
by: HerstoryJan 25, 2018 10:46:31 AM

They've been the second-worst sorority for the last forty years.

By: Herstory
#4  by: Okay   

What the hell is up with DZ?? Out of no where they've decided to plant themselves on this website and saying the same stuff on every post. You've always had a rep as nice girls who don't mind being bottom tier. Self ranking is not a good color. If you want to improve do it by working on recruitment and internal factors. All posting on this website does is hurt you and make you look desperate. Especially when people make comments about AOPi being so horrible and separate from them. Don't tear down other sororitys.

By: Okay
by: ^Jan 25, 2018 12:22:35 PM

Oh my god i noticed this too its so random and sudden! @DZ i know its prob just one girl going psycho and trying too hard to be cool but you need to get her under control? Maybe a new member unhappy about where they went? Idk but i would address it because it is not a good look right now

By: ^
by: YeahJan 25, 2018 3:30:32 PM

Yeah really there was no need to be harsh to aopi and try to promote yourself. Don't let this site get to you girls. You're better than this

By: Yeah
by: Let's be honestJan 25, 2018 6:14:33 PM

Let's be honest, everyone bashes aopi. They always have. Some of them are really sweet, but there's never been a doubt that they're the bottom at osu. Blaming one sorority for all of the aopi talk seems a little harsh.

By: Let's be honest
by: yeahJan 25, 2018 6:31:46 PM

wasn't saying they are the only ones doing it. i was just saying I thought they were classier than to be desperately trying to prove they're way above them. They already are above them, there isn't a need to put aopi down anymore than that. Everyone unfortunately makes fun of aopi, but I wish there wasn't so much hate.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.