DG / APHI / PI PHI
KD / TRI DELT
CHI O / THETA
AXID / AXO / ZTA
GPHI / AEPHI
AGD
DZ / AOPI

KKG too early to tell

Sororities on the same line are interchangeable depending on who you ask. I tried to factor in new pledge classes but I obviously haven’t seen everyone, this is just going off who I’ve seen and what other people have told me. Rankings are subjective as always but I feel like this one reflects the popular opinion on campus.

Posted By: true
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Lol   

Yeah no this is awful. This is clearly either a tridelt, axo, or a zeta. Idk which one is the most far off because it's so horrible

By: Lol
by: nahJan 24, 2018 3:27:38 PM

honestly, put axid in front of theta and the top half of this is right.

By: nah
#2  by: Nope   

GPHI is with AGD pr DZ. stop lying to yourselves

By: Nope
by: EhhhhhJan 24, 2018 5:30:15 PM

I disagree - GPB gets a lot of flack but I've found they're one of the most genuine chapters on campus.

By: Ehhhhh
#3  by: Idk    

Just wondering Why is DZ ranked so low? They’re quite cool tho

By: Idk
#4  by: tridelt   

I don’t understand why people rank tridelt so high

By: tridelt
by: seriouslyJan 24, 2018 7:36:31 PM

i thought the same thing and then looked at their instagram and the girls that had tagged them. i dont like them better than kd personality wise (they try too hard) but theyre hotter than chio&theta

By: seriously
by: TruJan 26, 2018 2:50:10 PM

Only tridelts rank tridelt so high. There is no other explanation. Anything you see on here that is positive about tridelt is forever self ranking.

By: Tru
#5  by: Lol   

Tri delt you are not on the same level as KD and literally the same if not worse than theta and chi o. Stop trying so hard

#6  by: Lol   

The amount of likes and dislikes on posts about you guys makes it so evident you’re all over this site

#7  by: K   

That’s because they only post the same 5 pretty girls on their social media accounts

By: K
#8  by: No   

Dz is not with aoii

By: No
#9  by: yup   

give dz more credit

By: yup
#10  by: yeah   

This is the only correct post imo

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.