facebook

listen ladies

by: Done with HS

Ok ladies listen! There are no bad sororities at OSU. Every sorority top,middle or bottom has cool girls who go out, who don't go out, who play sports, who has every major, who are from all over the country, who has date parties and socials. Tiers are literally irrelevant after sophomore year. No one cares about them except for social climbers who can't stop living in their high school days. Get a life.

Posted By: Done with HS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: true   

this is so true. even in a top house, the girls that make a big fuss about being top is so annoying. like grow up. no one cares. i love my sorority for the sisterhood, not because i think it in any way makes me socially higher than anyone on this high school stereotype food chain. pnms remember this when choosing a house. i know too many people that cut houses they thought were beneath them and ended up in a house they hated. you can say whatever you want about how bottom houses look or appear, but you can't deny they are often very real and genuine people with a solid sisterhood. i can't always say the same about ssome people in other tiers, and thats mainly because of the attitude that comes with top :/

By: true
#2  by: Hey   

Did you realize this site is called Greek Rank? Its whole purpose is t purpose is to rank chapters into tiers.

By: Hey
#3  by: uh   

Uhhhh AOPi's pretty bad!

By: uh
by: Really????Jan 19, 2018 8:48:42 AM

No their not, just stop it! Like the original author said.....every sorority chapter on campus has something to offer. PNMs find a place where you feel at home no matter the chapter, tier, rank, or size. Remember that every new member has the potential to change their chapter good or bad. This will be your home throughout college and beyond if you choose. Please go into this weekend thinking about where you fit and where you can make a difference.

By: Really????

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.