SDT
Phi Mu
DZ
ZTA

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow   

Goes to show how fast theta is falling and how many organizations no longer exist. Moving on.

By: Wow
by: ThetaJan 18, 2018 4:43:51 PM

Well - 30 years so not really falling that fast!

By: Theta
#2  by: Real   

Sigma Chi
Kappa Sigma
Delts
Phi Tau
Beta
FIJI
Phi Delt
Sammy
TKE
SAE
ATO
AEPi
Phi Psi
Sig Ep
Delta Chi
PIKE
Lambda Chi
The rest

By: Real
#3  by: K   

So how do you know this info? Did you ask your parents?

By: K
by: RealJan 19, 2018 12:25:48 AM

Yes I did! Both my parents were Greek in the 80s.

By: Real
by: hahahJan 19, 2018 10:16:09 AM

your parents can't have been very involved then bc this is incredibly far off anything I've ever heard. my dad and his fraternity brothers have remained friends and my mom was their sweetheart (in a chapter) and my aunt was in another. so they're always asking

Boys:
SigChi, Fiji, Kappa Sig,
Phi Psi, Delt, Phi Tau, Beta

Girls:
Kappa, Pi Phi, TriDelt
DG, Theta, KD

so if you want to talk about someone falling from where they were in the 80s, it's TriDelt. They used to be really close with SigChi and then one feel off their roof patio and died.

Alpha Phi wasn't anything special until late2000s when nationals came in to fix the chapter because their finances were bad. then they still had to sell their side lot to pi phi.

Theta hasn't really changed, OSU has. Being "smart" at OSU in the 80s was easy, so their were dumn hot chicks that wouldn't even get into the school today. as OSU continues to improve Theta keeps taking smarter and smarter girls, and their pushing the limits now on being the best of people averaging 29s on the ACTs, means not having time to be social or not being as into looks.

By: hahah
by: wowJan 19, 2018 11:21:55 AM

to the girl that spazzed above you sound like you hate theta and tridelt and aphi. maybe take it easy? uncle was here in the 80s and was a sigma chi, so from him comig to block i know you're right, but you still sound nuts

By: wow
#4  by: This is so stupid   

Who cares!!!

By: This is so stupid
#5  by: This   

This is good. It will give all the alums/moms/trolls something to do. They can debate who was Tier 1 vs Tier 2 30 years ago all day long! Bless their hearts.

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.