facebook

how do rho gams get treated by sororities?

by: Rho gam question

OK, Rho Gams - tell the truth. Who treats you well during recruitment and who doesn't? (Last year's Rho Gams should weigh in, too!)

I was a Rho Gam last year - and only one group stands out - that's Alpha Chi Omega. I was embarrassed at my own house. :-(

Posted By: Rho gam question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wat   

sooooooo are you saying A Chi O's treated you well as a rho gam...? or that you are in A Chi O and you were embaressed at how your own house was treating the rho gams...? your post was extremely poorly worded lol

By: wat
by: Rho gam questionJan 17, 2018 4:17:29 PM

Sorry, I meant: Alpha Chi Omega were really sweet to me. My own house is borderline hostile to the Rho gams!

By: Rho gam question
#2  by: ?   

I mean there's not much to do besides give them the same snacks you give PNMs and give them a place to sit down inside. I agree AXO goes above and beyond but I don't think it's necessary.

By: ?
#3  by: Big Deal   

I'm not an AXO but we are giving snacks to the Rho Gams and I know a couple of other house are doing it too. Just another opportunity for AXO self promote on this site.

By: Big Deal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.