facebook

top tier experiences

by: PNM

Honestly going back to pi phi, alpha phi and dg for the first two rounds, I felt like only the girls at dg actually cared that I was there.. they definitely seemed the most genuine and down to earth. Pi phi was not bad either but the vibes I got from alpha phi were just reallllly entitled. Not sure if other PNMs had the same experience, but that’s where I’m at with those 3 after the first two rounds.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk   

idk whether to believe this or not. this site is so bogus cuz this could possibly be a pnm who felt this way which is cool cuz its their opinion, or it could very well be a salty dg upset about what pnms have been saying trying to pretend to be one. i hate this site (yet i stay haha so i really cant complain)

By: idk
by: agreedJan 17, 2018 11:34:20 AM

That's the thing about anonymous websites. You can see people post on here claiming to be a pnm, a senior, someone in a top tier chapter, an alum, a guy in a fraternity, and there's no way of knowing if it's true. But then again, everyone does have different experiences at chapter where they'll find a different fit. Not everyone is going to love a certain chapter, and not everyone is going to hate a certain chapter. It varies by person, so even if it seems like everyone is dragging one group, there have to be some people who like it.

By: agreed
#2  by: haha   

This is for sure a DG poster

By: haha
#3  by: different   

I wish I talked to whoever you talked to. My first girl was awkward and the second girl came across like she didn't want to be there. I hear so much good about DG so I kept them on my list but I really hope my experience next weekend is better. The top tiers really know how to present themselves. I am impressed with their decorations, food, and overall organization. It's not the most important thing to me but it does show how much they care about recruitment

By: different
by: pnmJan 18, 2018 11:43:00 AM

I agree with this poster for sure. All of my experiences at DG have been mediocre at best. Of the 6 girls I have spoken to, none have been enthusiastic or remotely excited about DG, me, their philanthropy or recruitment in general. I guess I just expected more

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.