Some of these outfits today were.... interesting

Posted By: Yikes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Interesting   

Do tell?

By: Interesting
#2  by: ^   

There were some cute ones, but I think wearing crop top-type shirts during a winter recruitment is weird.

Alpha Phi's were probably my favorite outfits. They looked like supermodels

By: ^
by: pnmJan 17, 2018 3:44:24 PM

They looked like supermodels because they're all a size 2, tan, and have white teeth and don't let anyone in unless they fit that criteria or are a legacy duhh

By: pnm
by: lmaoJan 17, 2018 5:53:50 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^ tru dat

By: lmao
#3  by: DG   

I thought DG's outfits looked like they were trying too hard to be different.

By: DG
#4  by: Lmao   

Dg was a little weird I'm kinda upset when I walked in because they're ranked so highly here but they were dressed in a weird mix of orange and brown and purple... I didn't really get it. It was impossible to tell who was a dg and who was a pnm. The whole thing was kinda off putting

By: Lmao
by: ^Jan 14, 2018 6:09:33 PM

If you were upset because of a sorority's outfit choice, you may need to reevaluate your priorities.

By: ^
by: Me afainJan 14, 2018 6:47:23 PM

All I'm saying is I went in with high expectations and next time I won't. I didn't mean to insult you, you were all still very pretty but it is kind of upsetting when you want to look around at the organization you're trying to join and you can't tell who's already in it and who is coming out. It's hard to get a feeling for the vibe and relationship girls have for eachother!

By: Me afain
by: EhJan 15, 2018 9:20:39 AM

She literally said she was upset because of a house's outfits. That's pretty much the definition of "overreacting and dramatic." I would say the same thing about any house. Feel free to dislike a house or its outfits for any reason, or be disappointed, but being upset is a little over the top, especially when only a couple of people on the recruitment team decide the outfits for each house.

By: Eh
#5  by: lol   

What color scheme did dg have? I saw girls in brown orange and purple... I didn't get what they were going for it looked like they basically told them to show up in whatever

By: lol
by: majJan 16, 2018 1:06:54 AM

70s theme

By: maj
#6  by: tosu   

i don’t think dg had a color scheme or whatever but their outfits were 70s themed

By: tosu
#7  by: Hi   

I liked alpha phis and chi os outfits

By: Hi
by: kewlJan 15, 2018 6:29:36 PM

Alpha Phi's was confusing to me bc some girls wore red, black and white while others wore no red at all and it was very weird and didn't look very put together. I also did not understand what pi phi was supposed to be wearing but i really liked Chi O's

By: kewl
by: EhJan 16, 2018 8:55:29 AM

Chi Os was basically the same and fuzzys with the whole different shade of blue thing going which makes sense considering both their philanthropys are blue. I didn't think I'd like it too much but it ended up really cute! Chi O kinda was a lot more denim than my personal preference but it still looked good! Well executed ladies!

By: Eh
#8  by: Pnm   

I liked theta, phi phi’s and alpha phis outfits!

By: Pnm
by: #9Jan 15, 2018 5:34:45 PM

I liked KD’s and Alpha Phis

By: #9

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.