facebook

theta and tri delt

by: .

So why does everyone say tri delt is rising and theta is falling? I'm just genuinely curious as to what strats do to rise and fall

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Coming from a person with friends in both of these chapters, they're both strong chapters. Theta used to be very good here but over the past 5 years have recruited more based on grades than anything else (not necessarily a bad thing.) Theta just doesn't party as much or go out overall.

Tridelt has risen because in my opinion because the girls in their chapter have gotten cuter overall in the last few years and they have a better reputation with frats because they go out a lot and have been hanging with more top tier frats than ever before. However, they're not as smart as Theta and they don't have even close to as nice of a house as Theta.

It's honestly just based on opinion. Depends what you prefer.

By: Truth
#2  by: not sure   

my bf's older sister was a tridelt a couple years ago, and my freshman roommate is a theta. personally when she and i went through recruitment we both liked tridelt's girls better but she liked theta's grades focus more and she liked their house better. I liked the tridelt house better (and it was cheaper) but in the end the girls seemed too focused on what was cool. I didn't get called back to pref even though my bf's sister was an active at the time, and my roomie put theta>tridelt>pi phi

By: not sure
#3  by: Real truth   

No one says tri delt is rising except a tri delt.

By: Real truth
#4  by: Waitttt   

Tri delt is full of try yards who wish they were rising...sorry but all the girls are annoying and fake

By: Waitttt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.