facebook

q's

by: PNM

So I had a few older siblings in greek life so I sort of understand the social things everyone plans. I am rushing this year and just over heard that ZTA doesn't plan pregames and their block is BYOB. Is this true? Not going to lie, I care a lot about the social aspects of joining a house and this would change how I look at them.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nah   

lol no zetas have pregames. I've been to and been invited to a few. Its more just like between people who r friends with guys in frats. they're kinda low key but really fun

By: nah
by: lolAug 17, 2017 4:58:17 PM

the point of a pregame is to invite the entire sorority to drink with a frat and bus downtown together... anyone can drink with a few guys they know in frats hahah

By: lol
by: LolAug 24, 2017 8:09:02 PM

With his logic, any random gdi is instantly in zeta because im sure they've drunk with some friends who were in frats. Even gdi guys are now zeta...

By: Lol
#2  by: greek    

zetas social calendar sucks if thats what you care about. zero pregames and I heard their tgs are lame for this semester.

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.