facebook

most diverse sorority?

by: meee

I've never really used greekrank before or thought about joining a sorority but I'm going into my freshman year next year and was just wondering which sorority tends to be the most diverse? Not just in terms of ra but also different backgrounds and also which sororities are most accepting of minorities? Am I better off joining a different organization or should I still give greek life a shot if I'm an under represented minority?
I would really love to rush but I'm afraid of sticking out and not fitting in.
Thanks!

Posted By: meee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Don't worry!    

I was a minority when I went through rush and I don't think it influenced much! I got called back to lots of the houses I liked and got a bid to the one I wanted as well! I have friends or have seen minoriries in each house. This isn't the south they don't care about that! The only thing is that goin through rush I didn't see many POC actually rushing but most of the ones I did know all joined houses! I honestly don't think there is one at OSU that would hold race as a determining factor that being said I think chi o, axo, theta, gamma phi, zeta and agd seem to be the most accepting just from looking at how many minorities are in the pledge classes! Please rush!

By: Don't worry!
#2  by: Honesty   

I'm sure some sororities are prejudice, but I don't see it. Most sororities have a mix of girls from different backgrounds and everyone has their own personalities. If you're really concerned, also look into multicultural and/or historically black sororities.

By: Honesty
#3  by: Diversity   

Check out chapter websites and look at the pictures tbh.

Honestly, for diversity I'd say DG. That being said, while every house has some issues, they're all accepting.

By: Diversity
#4  by: hmm   

at least now it's clear not to join pi phi

By: hmm
#5  by: HAHAHHAA   

Not Pi Phi lololol

By: HAHAHHAA
#6  by: no   

not pi phi.. they have a certain type of person that they look for and thats it. and if some how someone slips through they keep them hidden

By: no
#7  by: Panhellenic woman   

Not pi phi

By: Panhellenic woman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.