ksig, sammy
sae, delt
----------------------------
phi delt, tke
aepi, ato
----------------------------
pike, fiji
beta, sig ep

Sammy has come back strong. although phi psi and sig chi are the top two for now they will likely restore their spot as the top house on campus when they get their house back in the fall. girls love them and though theyre small their brotherhood is strong. phi delt has continued to get better while tke has continued to fall. at this point its pretty evident that tke is not top tier, tho phi delt could be there soon. aepi might say theyre one of the best on here but tbh theyre still only on the same level as ato if not lower. pike fiji beta and sig ep are still barely relevant and only mentioned because theyre "bigger" chapters.

Posted By: 17
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: the truth   

the only girls in dg who got to vote on a block partner were the upcoming seniors. All the younger girls wanted phi psi and were pissed about it. Sammy is living on an old reputation. ALSO, they do NOT get their house back this fall. SAE and Delt still have it another year I'm pretty sure. I would put them at the very bottom of the top or with phi delt.

By: the truth
by: Not the truth Jul 29, 2017 2:56:43 PM

If you're gonna give your self the nickname "the truth" at least have one or two facts rights. Sammy has half the house back in the fall, and phi psi didn't even ask DG to block so how could the younger girls have voted for them? Kappa Sig, Tke, and sammy all asked DG to block and they collectively chose sammy.

By: Not the truth
by: To "Not the Truth"Jul 30, 2017 12:26:34 PM

I never said Phi Psi asked them but thats who they wanted. My two roommates are DGs so ya, I actually am right. Get off greek rank sammy you're better than that. Also, I would sure hope any sorority would choose not to block with TKE they're sketchy af so that isn't saying much. Its going to take a few years for sammy to get back where they were at one time. A lot of frats have gotten better since you guys got kicked off that you're now going to have to compete with. Sammy also is AWFUL nationally so it's not like you have a national reputation to fall back on. Yikes.

By: To "Not the Truth"
by: ??Jul 30, 2017 2:38:35 PM

I don't think kappa sig asked dg

By: ??
by: strat girlAug 23, 2017 12:59:09 AM

this is wrong.

By: strat girl
#2  by: Bump   

Good list

By: Bump
#3  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#4  by: Lol   

Move up pike. But keep tke where it is omg thank u for placing them there lol

By: Lol
by: Hahahaha Aug 18, 2017 9:14:15 AM

No house, bad rep, whereas Beta just got a sick new house and FIJI has the new Annex next to Alpha Phi? Hard pass

By: Hahahaha
#5  by: Reviewer   

People want to hate on Sammy but they have a great house and just plugged in to block with a top sorority. Give it one year and they will continue their reign. Side note, since when is Phi Delt considered equivalent with TKE? TKE could be creepy af and still be better than phi delt, they are creepy without anything good about them lol

By: Reviewer
#6  by: Bumo   

Bump 4 rush purposes

By: Bumo
#7  by: true   

Accurate

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.