facebook

poll: who is the biggest self ranking sorority?

by: Self rank

Posted By: Self rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

why isn't zeta on the list??

By: lol
#2  by: Duh   

Agd has a big lead rn but if they don't get like 50% of the vote I'd be schocked. Just check out their page, they have like 10 positive comments all around the same time and literally commented on every negative post of them. The fragile ego they demonstrate of this site is insane. Not to mention that they bring down every sorority they deem "below" them that really aren't because they are afraid to look in the mirror and admit they are a clear bottom tier so they have to bring down others to feel better about themselves

By: Duh
#3  by: Um   

Theta!

By: Um
#4  by: Lmao   

Aopi is on here and zeta isn't? Are these people high? Aopi might be defensive about their chapter but self rank means they are saying they are higher ranked and I don't think I've ever seen an Aopi go on here and say they belong in x tier. Zeta is self rank champion tho imo, always tryna rank theirselves over others and trying to say they're still the hottest

By: Lmao
by: IdkJul 18, 2017 3:26:25 PM

I think zeta kinda knows they suck at this point, you don't really see many posts anymore claiming zeta is anything more than at best a lower mid. And If we're defining self rank as just unrealistically boosting their chapter than yeah Aoii ikinda does that a lot. I've seen them multiple times talk about how much they've grown despite hitting an all time low in recruitment, and then proceed to lie about hitting that low. Can't blame them too much cause they're trying to save their chapter but yeah I voted for them

By: Idk
by: HmmJul 19, 2017 8:51:12 AM

Don't think I ever saw someone on this site say Aopi should be middle tier or above another chapter. I feel like they know they're at the bottom. Maybe like u said they're jest defensive beats of their chapter size? Agd and zeta still take the cake though

By: Hmm
#5  by: omg   

The fact that zeta isn't on this poll is literal proof that they self rank the most. Clearly a zeta made this trying to pretend like zetas aren't self ranking tryhards. Stop trying to force people to believe your anything but bottom tier.

By: omg
#6  by: Where u at?   

Lol at the fact that whoever made this poll didn't post their sorority in it , meaning that the sororitys that aren't in this are the candidates for biggest self rankers. Sad that this even exists. Don't y'all got lives?

By: Where u at?
#7  by: What   

How does this have 280 votes and only 171 views???

By: What
by: LolJul 19, 2017 9:41:01 AM

As of last night AGD had the most votes by like 20.... today someone added a ton of votes to azd, alpha phi, tridelt and Chio this is honestly ridiculous.

By: Lol
by: WhatJul 19, 2017 11:44:45 AM

Yeah agd had like 40 last night and tri delt and alpha phi both had 10. Now agd has 45 and somehow both aphi and both went up like 100 and fuzzy and chi o got a lot too. Idk how agd did that but that's just sad.

By: What
#8  by: Stop   

Every chapter has about 200 girls in it. Ur trying to blame AGD's for this lame ass poll, meaning you think every single member got on this and voted during the middle of summer vacation? Nah, your just reaching. Why don't u blame a sorority that's not even on here? Or maybe a phi and tri Delt got in a voting war? Stop trying to legit blame everything on agd. This entire poll is meant to bring every sorority on it down. Maybe get mad that this even exists. Sad

By: Stop
by: WEllJul 19, 2017 2:27:38 PM

Well when there's more votes than there are views on the post then PROBABLY it means someone used a voting robot lol calm down

By: WEll
by: LmaoJul 19, 2017 4:26:04 PM

A voting robot? Lmao did russia hack this poll too?

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.