facebook

dz

by: me

Hi can someone please tell me why DZ is always ranked so low and what makes them bottom tier? I have friends in other schools who are in DZ and I think it would be cool to be a part of the same organization as them but I don't want to be with girls who are awkward or not as fun

Posted By: me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hm   

I'm not sure why dz is put where they are, but I can assure you that they aren't awkward or not fun. I loved them during recruitment and honestly thought they were one of the best (as in one of the most open and down to earth) before I found this website (which shouldn't be a factor when you're rushing) I'm sure there's a few girls you'll clash with, but that happens. Are you doing rush in the spring, or will you specifically try to go for dz informal if they have it?

Sorry that was super long and didn't exactly answer your question, but I loved dz and I'm sure if that's where you're meant to end up you will too

By: Hm
#2  by: Dz   

I almost went DZ they're lovely people. Idk why they always get so low. Probably bc they aren't the highest in the looks category but they have the best people I swear. That and gphi

By: Dz
#3  by: yup   

DZ is awkward, but that isn't bad if they'd own it. They don't hang with frats that are mid tier or above and that's why they are low

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.