facebook

deciding between dg, pi phi, a phi

by: Buckeye

How do girls decide between DG/pi phi/ alpha phi? I l feel like they are all the same sorority with the exact same kind of girls? Just curious

Posted By: Buckeye
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: From what I know...   

DG- "Daddy's Girl", mostly has girls from wealthy families. They're nice, but if they find out you're not spoiled, you're probably not going to be a good fit for them.
Pi Phi- Has more of the bubbly-popular girl stereotype
Alpha Phi- Has more of the self-obsorbed stereotype

By: From what I know...
#2  by: lol   

Okay most people don't have to make a decision idk who you are that you think you will

By: lol
#3  by: Lol   

I actually know a handful of girls that had to make this desicion lol. It's not common but it does happen

By: Lol
#4  by: ^yes   

Agreed with above. If you are well put together it is outrageous to have selection from top houses. Average girls no matter how you define it are in every house. It was a legit question. (Although while hot, I wouldn't classify DG as the rich house at all...wtf)

By: ^yes
by: richJul 8, 2017 6:37:48 AM

well there's ohio rich and then real rich and all the top ones would qualify for ohio rich.

By: rich
by: true for all top tierJul 19, 2017 10:24:25 PM

after kappa got kicked off i don't think there is much of a difference in the top 3 houses in wealth, but I think with DG you get a lot of the east coast girls that tend to come from pretty wealthy areas so kinda makes sense but not really

By: true for all top tier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.