facebook

sorority ranks

by: Looks

Here are my sorority ranks if you just based it off of looks, not well roundedness
Alpha Phi
Dg
Pi phi
Lower top
Theta
Kd
Upper middle
Zeta
Tri delt
Chi o
Lower middle
Axid
Axo
Aephi
Agd
Gamma phi
Bottom
Dz
Aopi

Posted By: Looks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: um   

zeta? also aphi is below pi phi and dg

By: um
by: HonestlyJun 8, 2017 8:04:16 PM

If you can't come to grips with the fact that aphi is the prettiest you're just going to continue to hate. They may be shallow people and aren't the best overall sorority but they are extremely good looking. Same goes for zeta. Neither are great well rounded chapters but they do go after pretty girls and you can clearly tell

By: Honestly
#2  by: Wow    

It was reallllly becoming hard to sleep at night, thank god you posted this

By: Wow
#3  by: omg   

zeta nooooooo you got nobodies

By: omg
by: Wat u talkin bout willisJun 8, 2017 9:07:56 PM

They have some of the hottest girls on campus.

By: Wat u talkin bout willis
#4  by: Nope   

Move aephi down below gamma phi

By: Nope
#5  by: as a guy   

As a guy this totally depends on the kind of girl you go for so i respect your views but they seem to be very specific to you.

I for one am not a fan of the Kardashian/fake tan/straightened hair thing so Alpha Phi would not be near the top at all.

Pi Phi = naturally beautiful girls would be top. And DG. both those houses have a majority of girls who are beautiful but also cooler and have their own style. both would be above Aphi and KD and Theta would be too.

Zeta has about five hot girls and the rest are very basic Uggs/Frappachino types, plain janes. So no. I'd put them down with AGD.

By: as a guy
by: LolJun 9, 2017 3:13:32 PM

Wow first time I've seen a pi phi self rank

By: Lol
#6  by: What   

Fuzzy tridelt and zeta r all on the same rank. Move down chi o why do ppl keep doing this lol

By: What
by: okkkk cmonJun 17, 2017 12:02:23 AM

axid and zeta were constantly bottom tier last year and have now moved to lower mid. Tridelt is still better then chio THEN (big gap) axid then zeta.

By: okkkk cmon
#7  by: Jskebdv   

Accurate for the most part.

By: Jskebdv

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.