facebook

informal rush

by: ..

I know aephi is doing informal but what other sororities?

Posted By: ..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Aoii. I think a few others are too but I don't want to name them because I'm not 100% sure

By: Hi
#2  by: !   

alpha xi delta is im pretty sure

By: !
by: !!!!!Jun 7, 2017 4:50:12 PM

AXiD is NOT doing informal they met quota

By: !!!!!
by: !Jun 8, 2017 10:04:17 AM

They have it in their insta bio..

by: inputJun 8, 2017 12:46:40 PM

No clue if this is the case for alpha xi or not but I know a lot of sororities were encouraged by pha to push informal rush because it is technically recruitment

By: input
by: Re !!!Jun 10, 2017 5:05:58 PM

Just because you meet quota in the spring doesn't mean anything. Informal recruitment is based on total in the fall, once people graduate/transfer/drop. Sororities are eligible for informal recruitment if chapter size is below total - the average number of women across all PHA chapters.

And it sounds like you're implying informal recruitment is a bad thing. It's really not. Just depends on how the numbers flow year to year. Like sometimes it sucks to do extra recruitment events in the fall as actives, but it's not shameful or anything. Assuming no sororities are exactly at total, half are eligible for informal recruitment. And it's best to pick up members when you can. Sophomores (and even Juniors) coming in the fall sometimes turn out to be the best, most mature members.

By: Re !!!
by: Calm down Jun 15, 2017 11:29:03 AM

Lol everyone calm down who ever asked this is probably doing informal and want to know what they're options are

By: Calm down
#3  by: .   

AGD and gamma phi are

By: .
#4  by: Us   

Chi o!

By: Us
by: !Jun 8, 2017 10:09:14 AM

really?

by: !Jun 12, 2017 10:00:58 AM

we haven't gotten numbers back from PHA yet so we actually don't know if we will or not!

#5  by: Rush top tier   

Kd is again

By: Rush top tier
#6  by: EveryYear   

nobody will know who is doing informal until September. Total has not yet been set. It has NOTHING to do with making Quota during formal. It will be based on how many girls return in each house. If a house had a lot of seniors graduate, they may need to do informal.
Panhel will look at all of the numbers and reset. But again, it will be SEPTEMBER>

By: EveryYear
#7  by: BS   

This is such bs. Chapters are posting informal links because we were told to by PHA. We don't think we'll be doing informal but I know we posted it.

By: BS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.