facebook

agd paid to take down a post

by: Agd

I was just scrolling the discussions and I realIzed that the discussion on AGD was taken down. Now this site is ridiculous and it takes 15-20 days to take down a post (the agd post had only been up a week) unless you pay Greek rank and they'll take it down quickly. If they paid to have a post taken down that didn't say anything ridiculous or spread lies, and only had some fair critisism by a lot of people then that is just super sad that they're that insecure and obsessed with this site to do that. There is a reason that post was mostly critical and it's because they do stuff like this.

Posted By: Agd
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ..   

honestly i am not the biggest fan of agd but who is that obsessed that they realize that a hateful post about them is taken down. really go do something with your life

By: ..
#2  by: I mean   

Idk what's more sad, AGD paying to take a post down or the fact that OP pays attention to stupid stuff like that on this site...

By: I mean
#3  by: Come on   

The real question is, how do you know the stipulations to take down a post so well? Lol I really doubt they "paid" to get it taken down. Probably just reported it

By: Come on
#4  by: Damn   

Imagine being so obsessed about imagine to do that. That post wasn't even that bad, bacially was just a couple guys saying they're not fun to chill will cause they irresponsibly drink and a couple freshmen girls saying their recruitment sucked. I wouldn't say anything in it was vicious or attacking. They need to get off this site

By: Damn
#5  by: possibilities   

Between the final time the OP read that post and the time he noticed it was gone, ANYONE might have added a heinous message that flagrantly flew against the rules of greekrank [defaming content/spam/individual name(s)]. There are people who post in that unimaginative manner all over this site. Please do not blame Alpha Gamma Delta and/or its women for that post removal without the proof they did so.

By: possibilities
#6  by: yikes   

This is a bit disapppointing. There are so many other sororities who get bullied so much harder than AGD on here and they just take it and learn from the criticisms instead of denying everything and paying to remove posts. I totally get paying to remove posts where people are hatefully called out by name, but a post with some criticisms that may or may not have some truth to it doesn't need to get taken down. most threads get pushed away by new ones anyway after a few days. i really don't think they needed to remove it. it won't change people's minds about them

By: yikes
#7  by: Agd   

It almost seems like agd has major self esteem problems. Between their obvious self ranks, their attacking of other orgs to make themselves seem better, their need to respond to pretty much everything ever said about them, and now them taking down posts, it's just sad and clearly some girls put way too much weight in this site

By: Agd
by: @AgdJun 1, 2017 8:30:12 PM

It almost seems like the poster above has major self esteem problems. Between obviously complaining about and attacking something and some group he can do NOTHING about and making himself busy because it makes him feel better, his need to respond here by shaming others anonymously on this board is just sad and clearly he puts too much time into posting way too much deadweight in this site.

By: @Agd
by: LolJun 3, 2017 8:58:23 AM

Lol the irony of agd being called out for responding to all dumb critism by responding to the criticism

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.