------------------------------------------
14. Beta
BOTTOM
Chi phi delta chi sigma pi everyone else

Posted By: 2 cents
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: A couple notes   

1.) There is literally nothing that would place SAE above Sammy or Delt. The rankings from 5 to 7 should go Sammy then Delt then SAE, not the other way around.
2.) Placing single fraternities into their own tiers doesn't make much sense. Mesh TKE and Kappa Sig into one tier, throw ATO up with AEPi and Phi Delt, and knock Pike down with Sig Ep and Fiji, if not below them.

By: A couple notes
#2  by: .   

There should be tiers. It comes down to personal preference between frats like phi psi and sig chi and sae and delt

By: .
by: YeaMay 14, 2017 3:50:06 PM

And Aepi/phi delt/ATO and Pike/Sig Ep/Fiji for that matter.

By: Yea
#3  by: Honestly tho   

what is the hype over delt

By: Honestly tho
by: 100000%May 14, 2017 2:12:22 PM

Yes I 100% agree with this. At this point I feel like delts only included in the "top frats" because they have been for a while and they aren't talked about enough to be on the decline. When is the last time you've heard girls talking about delt, going to a delt party, or seen a cool delt around. They're the nice guy frat which is all good and well but at some point I feel like even for the nice guys they need to throw down and a different nice guy frat like aepi or ato could pass them, especially if aepi continues to party the way they do while delt continues to remain complacent. In my opinion they're not good anymore and I would put them at the top of the upper tier above aepi and phi delt for now

By: 100000%
by: OKMay 15, 2017 5:52:16 PM

So yes Delt is getting more and more boring, but it is still so ignorant to say that SAE is ranked better at this point. SAE really does not hang out with any good sororitys. Sammy on the other hand should be ranked in front of them

By: OK
by: RealMay 15, 2017 6:51:23 PM

Lets be honest Delt's rising seniors are the only thing holding them up rightn, their pledge classes have been weak and we will see how their block is, but it is with Theta so that is not looking good from a social standpoint

By: Real
#4  by: .   

pike is so hard on the decline its crazy, put them next to beta

By: .
by: PikeMay 14, 2017 11:18:11 PM

They asked virtually everyone to block and still couldn't get a block partner, and they're not gonna have a house in 2019. So yeah pike will prob be completely irrelevant after next year

By: Pike
#5  by: ya   

Sammy should be with or above Kappa sig. Then Aepi and Delt above SAE. I'm sorry but SAE does not hang out with top tier sororities. I'm in a top house and we have several events with sammy, some with kappa sig, and a few here and there with aepi and delt but never with SAE. Not even a pregame... the hype around them is self-invented. AEPI and Delt may be nice guy frats, but good for them because several girls in my chapter are dating those guys and never even socialize with SAE.

By: ya
by: Lol calm downMay 15, 2017 12:11:09 PM

Aepi relax you're the biggest self rankers on here you're not even above phi delt and barely better than ato

By: Lol calm down
by: I don't get itMay 15, 2017 3:46:33 PM

I don't understand how AEPi is any better than ATO or how phi delt is better than both? They all hang out the same amount with the same sororities? To me their the same and a matter of preference. It's like the other tiers...

By: I don't get it
#6  by: I feel   

Tbh I honestly feel like a delta chi wrote this as weird as that sounds. There are just so many more irrelevant chapters that have way more relizance (Delta sig, theta chi, phi tau, zbt, pi kapp) than them and aren't listed and yet the 20 guy creepy Delta chi is listed to represent the everyone else category. Just weird

By: I feel
#7  by: what   

So Sammy has a better block pairing than tke, kappa sig, delt, and sae. They have better relationships with the top sororities. Better relationships with the top fraternities.

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.