facebook

frat ranks w/ notes

by: Might just did something

There are plenty out there but here is my ranks with notes (no order in tier: personal pref to me)
Top tier: Phi Psi, Sig Chi, Kap Sig, Sammy
Lower top: TKE, Delt, SAE
Upper Mid: Phi Delt, ATO, AEPi
Lower Mid: Pike, Club Ep, Fiji, Beta
Some noticeable bottoms idk the names tho so fill in your own.
Some notes: Sammy rose to the top. They're back, no debate. They party with the best sororities and arguably have the best block pair. TKE officially is down to bottom upper as they no longer can claim they had a hot block partner. SAE had a huge heat check getting turned down for block and have cooled off but are still in the top tier. All the upper mids have come a long way and are all good in their own way. Although they all have gotten better, I see phi delt being the next one to come out of the middle tier if they keep it up tbh. Pike is almost irrelevant and need to check themselves. Finally, Beta has arrived even if it's only because of the new house. Thoughts?

Posted By: Might just did something
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pt2    

Missed Kap Sig. They're either the first in bottom top in last in upper top. Only note is that they're good but their heat, like SAEs, has mellowed out.

By: Pt2
#2  by: Sammy   

Sammyis definitely rising and has done a good job staying relevant since getting kicked off but I would still say they're in the lower top tier, not yet upper top quite yet

By: Sammy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.