facebook

getting kicked ouf

by: Gdi

I'm not in a sorority but I recently heard from some friends of girls getting kicked out of their sororities and we were surprised that it happens. You hear about top tiers hazing but can you get kicked out for other things?

Posted By: Gdi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yaaas   

You can get kicked out if your basic bish Michael Kors handbag doesn't match your Starbucks Unicorn Mother Effing Frappachino.

By: Yaaas
by: truthMay 11, 2017 5:25:30 PM

it's true. i got dunkin donuts coffee instead of starbucks one day and i was ritually murdered by my sisters

By: truth
#2  by: sorority    

the only time i've heard of girls getting kicked out is when they are too much of a liability

By: sorority
#3  by: Old   

I know when I was an active, our nationals made us kick girls out for being sent home from too many social events for being too drunk. I'm assuming we're not the only ones who have a strict national.

By: Old
#4  by: Kicking girls out   

Honestly I wish sororities were more willing to kick out problem members because they drag down the entire chapter. I don't care if you party - I like going out to - but don't become a liability. Plus I wish we could've kicked out girls who were just awful human beings. Not sure why they stayed - I think they just wanted letters to wear or something.

By: Kicking girls out
#5  by: Alc   

I know a bunch of girls who went out the night before initiation which is apparently a big Nono and they got caught and kicked out lol

By: Alc
#6  by: from a friend   

i have a friend in a "lower tier" sorority and she said they kicked someone out for needing an ambulance after an event

By: from a friend

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.