facebook

zeta hate

by: ???

Can someone please explain to me all the zeta hate? I get that their new and probably threatening to a lot of sororities but it really seems like they're doing everything right and the only knock on them is that they're new to campus. They did really good in variety show which is something that sororities place a heavy emphasis on, it seems like frats really like them, theyve had events with pretty much every top tier frat and they got a respectable block partner so what is everyone knocking them for? Coming back to campus stronger than anticipated? I just don't get the hate, they're a very pretty and genuine bunch who gets a bad rap simply because they came back recently.

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yaaaa   

Personally, I've never had a good interaction between a zeta girl. It was only twice but both times they were extremely rude to my sisters and I so I just don't have a good opinion of them so far. Gphi girls have always been cool when I've ran into any of them so that's why I prefer them but everybody obviously has different opinions and experiences.
But when you are a new chapter it is important to represent your chapter well at all times because everyone is waiting to see your true colors show

By: Yaaaa
#2  by: SAE/zeta   

Also let's remember that then only reason sae and zeta are together is because sae was turned down by every other sorority they asked first.

Also rumor is that sae is going to have open block because zeta is too strict can someone confirm or deny this??

By: SAE/zeta
by: What?May 7, 2017 1:13:14 AM

Sae still did ask zeta instead of other mid tier sororitys like fuzzy or agd who the same zeta haters are trying to claim are better so how can you say that zeta lucked into it they still clearly wanted to be with them over other houses

By: What?
by: YupMay 8, 2017 10:43:25 AM

It was weird they didn't ask axid, agd would have been a downgrade even over zeta though. Seems like sae just got what they could

By: Yup
by: @Yup May 8, 2017 11:13:15 AM

hey axid

By: @Yup
by: Well..May 8, 2017 11:15:02 AM

SAE doesn't like AGD or Axid so they tried to ask the rest of the mid tier and got stuck with Zeta

By: Well..
by: NopeMay 8, 2017 7:00:45 PM

Denied dude. Chill lol

By: Nope
#3  by: this   

bump

By: this
#4  by: bucks   

they just got a bad pc. all the OGs are really normal girls but the new pc is all over the place so people hate on them for that

By: bucks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.