facebook

something nice about each sorority / fraternity

by: Let's be nice

I feel like this site consists of one orginzation bashing the other when we should really be aware of how great each one really is! We all raise so much money for different philanthropies and contribute to making OSU great! Every positive rank should not be immediately considered a self rank, that's just sad. We should support each other and try to bring each other up not tear them down. Comment below an organization that you're not apart of and complement them.

Posted By: Let's be nice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: spreading the love   

Fiji: You guys are some of the sweetest people I've met. Thanks for always making sure we get home safe on the weekends
Alpha chi: Some of the most genuine people I know and you aren't afraid to be yourself. I've never had one negative interaction with any of you
Gamma phi: I've met a few of you and you were SO dedicated to your philanthropy, it's honestly really inspiring. Keep doing great things
Sig Ep: Never fail to have a good time with you guys. Some of the funniest dudes I know and parties with them are always so fun

By: spreading the love
#2  by: Love it   

DG: you got some cool girls and you seem pretty nice! Not like most top tiers except also super hot
AGD: your girls know how to party and have great personalities. Got some hot girls too
Chi O: you guys are growing and I have some of my best friends in there!

By: Love it
#3  by: i'll play   

Aphi - They have gotten unnecessary hate for a while. From what I've seen, they have a strong sisterhood and love each other. Nothing wrong with loving your own house.
Zeta - working hard to establish themselves and doing a good job esp for being so new!
Theta - such sweet and driven girls in this house..not to mention the house itself is beautiful
Fuzzie - genuine sisterhood, smart girls

By: i'll play
#4  by: Cool concept   

Tri Delt- overall classy, put together, sweet girls
Gamma phi- down to earth, motivated, and great commitment to their philanthropy
Sig ep- smart guys who know how to have fun
Pike- great group of guys, easy to talk to

By: Cool concept
#5  by: J   

Chi O- such classy girls and they got it good with blocking with AEPi
AXiD- defiantly on the rise
AGD- really good nachos
AEPhi- fun girls who know how to social

Sammy- so much fun, cant wait for their block
Phi Psi- sick house
Pi Kapp- genuine guys

By: J
#6  by: Nice   

Alpha chi- some of the nicest most genuine girls you'll ever meet!
Theta- super smart! Really cares about academics!
Aoii- have stayed strong despite everyone trying to put them down
Dg- those girls are just beautiful!
G phi- super improved chapter! Good for them!
Chi o- really well rounded organization overall!

Sammy- congrats on coming back strong and block with dg
Phi delt- have been improving for a while!
Phi tau- love the pumpkin sale! The dedication to do that 24/7 for multiple days is really admirable
Sig chi- derby days was awesome this year
Chi phi- killed the variety show!!
Sae- super well rounded for a house as high up as them
Delta sig- super nice guys!
Aepi- they have great parties!
Sig ep- most of those guys are going places!
Pi kap- congrats on getting a block partner!

By: Nice
#7  by: Niceness   

Gamma Phi: You girls are all really positive and sweet people and all the GPhis I'm close with know how to have a good time! I think you're definitely improving as a chapter pretty quickly since you came back on campus, nice
Pi Phi: Some of you are soooo funny lol, you have some really great personalities in your chapter and I really loved your variety show dance.
KD: I feel like every KD I know is really self confident and determined, I admire that.
Tri Delt: You girls are gorgeous and so sweet, not sure why you're always bashed on this site bc personally I've only had good experiences
Delt: You guys usually play really good music, I appreciate that
Chi O: You get a lot of hate on this site too but I think you're all really chill and nice to the greek community regardless of tiers, which is awesome. I don't really know if Chi Os go on here tbh but if so keep it up
SAE: I loved the red wavy dancing guy at block

By: Niceness
#8  by: Dhjkihc   

Pi phi: I've always had great encounters with pi phi. So nice every time and really cool girls
Theta: I have a few friends in theta and they've just always stuck out to me as an overall great chapter
Chi o: Same thing! I have friends in chi o and their sisterhood seems like one of the best. I never hear them talk badly about their sisters.
Gamma phi: Girls in my chapter have talked about how cool and laid back your girls are and I really dig that!

Kappa Sig: idk why but I just find most kappa Sig boys attractive overall lol
Delt: sweetest higher ranked frat for sure
Fiji: hate when people are jerks about them on this site. All of their guys are so nice and honestly had a blast with them at an event in the past!
Sig ep- lowkey no one on this site will admit it but they have some hot guys no lie

By: Dhjkihc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.