facebook

poll: which mid tier is most fun to party with?

by: Curious

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me   

Why isn't zeta on here lol they are so much fun

By: Me
#2  by: Ridiculous   

This poll is absurd. First off it's pretty we'll known that kd and theta are lower uppers not middle, agd is a bottom tier not a middle, and axo and zeta are both middle and not even listed. Come on man

By: Ridiculous
by: chillApr 25, 2017 8:58:29 PM

omg okay calm down. I feel like this is pretty accurate mid tier. Most people consider top tier to be aphi pi phi and dg and bottom to be axo zeta gphi aephi dz and aopi. Everyone else is somewhere in the middle. I doubt this was some convoluted way to knock down your sorority. Relax.

By: chill
by: Right!Apr 26, 2017 12:58:58 AM

Totally agree. ^^

By: Right!
by: ??Apr 26, 2017 2:19:44 AM

I always thought agd was middle. They seem fun and most are cute, am I missing something?

By: ??
by: Typical Apr 26, 2017 4:28:11 AM

No. Other mod tiers are trying to promote themselves by bringing others down. They're still solid mid. Great girl. Fun and know how to have a good time.

By: Typical
#3  by: S   

why isnt aephi on here aha

By: S
#4  by: ^^   

What this really means is "which mid tier is on Greek rank the most"

By: ^^
by: EhMay 14, 2017 12:40:28 PM

I am a guy and voted. Of all those chapter, the poll is correct with KD and Tridelt being the fun ones to party with. AGD parties too they're just more ratchet so my frat tends to stay away. Theta and Chio just don't really go out in general with the exception of a few girls in their chapters.

By: Eh
by: ^May 14, 2017 1:29:10 PM

Totally agree with everything you said! Would put kd first, but don't think fuzzy really parties any less than Tri delt. If it's pure how much they party agd clearly wins, but they're sloppy and ratchet and they're prob towards the bottom of the fun category just because it's not fun to be on edge and wonder which one of them is gonna throw up first. Also just a side note but why isn't AXO on this? Like I'd put them last cause they hardly party at all but I'd def say they're lower mid

By: ^
#5  by: Hwkebfn   

This was made by someone who's getting irritated that the tiers r changing around. Lol so they do something drastic like this to make everyone confused and see the ranks in a different way

By: Hwkebfn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.