facebook

what soroity will i fit into?

by: BabyHighschoolSenior

I am very involved in everything I can be and athletic. I don't min a good party when it rolls around. I am trying to deside if I should go through recruitment or not because I don't want to end up in an outcast sorority! Which one would I end up in, should I even go through recruitment?

Posted By: BabyHighschoolSenior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me   

Go through recruitment. I was really apprehensive at first but it was one of the best choices I have ever made. That being said, nobodu can tell you what house you will end up in. The recruitment system is just weird and you won't understand it (I still don't) but you will end up where you are meant to be. There isn't a bad house here and if anyone tells you that they're just bitter. The Greek system here is one big family and you will end up with friends on different houses. Best of luck and I hope to see you during recruitment!

By: Me
#2  by: yes   

Go through recruitment, and just go with the sorority that feels right for YOU!

By: yes
#3  by: marie509   

Oh sweetheart, there really aren't "outcast sororities" at UofI...the Greek life is fantastic there (spoken from a GDI ;) ) and your house does not define you on campus...maybe only amongst other houses, but I honestly have not met an uncool chick from any of the sororities. I think wherever you choose to go will be a great fit!

By: marie509

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.