facebook

sorority recruitment

by: Curious Georgina

I'm going in as a junior transfer student and was curious what are my odds of getting into a decent sorority? I'm also a legacy so what kind of effect would that place on my standing to the sorority I'm a legacy to?

Posted By: Curious Georgina
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekAmbassador    

Decent sorority makes it sound as though there are terrible sororities! I can't exactly speak from experience but I'd say any amount of greek life is better than that of an independent one! That being said, as long as you are a likable person whom they see potential in, I would assume that being a legacy would most definitely help your cause. In fraternities we really notice the legacies who roll through, I'd imagine our female counterpart do the same.

By: GreekAmbassador
#2  by: Sororitygirl   

You're odds are very good,as being a current student at the u of I and I'm in a sorority here I can tell you that we have a 98% placement rate and I promise you they wouldn't place you in a sorority that you wouldn't want to be in. As for the legacy that will definitely get the attention of the sorority and be taken into consideration. Yet if you don't click as well with the girls in that sorority as the others don't feel that you're stuck there just because you're a legacy you have just as much a decision as what house you get in as the houses do.

By: Sororitygirl
#3  by: juniors and seniors   

several sororities take juniors and even some seniors depending on the situation.

By: juniors and seniors
#4  by: something   

you will find something. give it a try.

By: something

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.