facebook

hazing

by: vandalprospect

is there honestly that much hazing? does every house do it? especially after what happened at the neighboring Pi Beta Phi house at WSU (which is literally right across the border...) last year?

Posted By: vandalprospect
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NoHazing   

I can't speak for other houses, but in mine there is absolutely ZERO hazing. We just don't do it, and we still have a really strong sisterhood.

By: NoHazing
#2  by: sororitylove   

no hazing here at my house, cross my heart. i unfortunately can't say of some others on campus. not many houses on campus haze except for probably 2 or 3.

By: sororitylove
#3  by: vandalprospect   

that's actually really comforting to hear. i hope you ladies and your houses publicize that during rush this coming fall so girls like myself aren't scared to come into the greek system solely because of hazing horror stories. thanks so much for actually valuing sisterhood.

By: vandalprospect
#4  by: deltatri   

I can honestly say that my house does not haze and I have not met any women in sororities at the university of idaho that have been hazed.

By: deltatri
#5  by: uofi   

My house has ZERO hazing. Also U of I's greek system is totally different than WSU's even if we are right across the border. Don't let anything you hear about WSU affect your decisions because U of I's system is stronger and more tightly knit!

By: uofi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.