facebook

rush apparel

by: GoBeavs!

What sort of thing should we be wearing for Rush... Like what does Campus Casual and Business Casual attire really call for and mean? Any suggestions?

Posted By: GoBeavs!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AGreek    

Orientation: A cute top with jeans and sandals would be a good choice.

Go Greek: This day you would dress as if you are going on a first date. A nice shirt or blouse with jeans or a skirt. Casual sun dresses are also totally ok! Sandals would be a good idea to wear for this day.

Philanthropy Day: This day a cute sun dress or a nice shirt and skirt would be appropriate. You can wear heels or nice sandals.

Chapter Day: This day is going to be more dressy than the prior days. A cute dress would be great to wear and on this day heels are recommended. The dress shouldn't be "formal" but more like something you would wear to a wedding.

Preference Night: This is the most formal day! Your Rho Gamma should remind you not to wear black dresses because most houses (including mine) will be wearing black. Find a nice dress that is more on my the classy and formal side. Make sure it's appropriate because you will be attending a chapter's ceremony that evening. I would suggest not a whole lot of cleavage and avoid really tight dresses.

Bid day: On Orientation Day your Rho Gammas will tell you to wear a shirt with a tank top under it because you will be getting your bid day shirt. You can wear what ever you like to this day shorts, jeans....ect.

Tip: If you plan to wear heels bring sandals with you so you can walk comfortably between parties!

By: AGreek
by: RushingAug 26, 2015 7:46:18 PM

How do you carry stuff around from house to house? Are we allowed to carry a bag?

By: Rushing
by: anotherGREEKAug 27, 2015 1:13:42 AM

I would recommend wearing jean shorts or white shorts for bid day! Every sorority's bid day shirts would go with either :)

By: anotherGREEK
by: anotherGREEKAug 27, 2015 1:16:21 AM

I rushed last year and I carried a bag around! There will be 2-4 girls outside every house looking after everyone's things. As they might be future sisters you know they are trustworthy and your things will be safe. I wouldn't bring any valuables besides a phone though... you don't NEED anything inside the houses.

By: anotherGREEK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.